Emily Smeaton : Bespoke Engagement Rings and Fine Jewellery
Hoping to create a truly beautiful, unique and personal engagement ring? Look no further than London based jeweller Emily Smeaton. The jewellery she makes is bold, colourful, and full of personality – it’s sophisticated but never stuffy, playful without ever being frivolous.
Emily is passionate about exceptional materials and uses only the most beautiful, unusual and special gemstones, often sourced directly from the countries in which they were mined. She is a qualified gemologist taught at the prestigious Gemological Association of Great Britain, but is also a stone collector herself. Wherever she goes, she makes it her mission to seek out wherever the indigenous stones are being mined and to bring home the most extraordinary specimens that she can.
Every piece is designed by her in her Battersea studio, and handmade in the UK by the best craftsmen, goldsmiths, setters and polishers. Most importantly, everything is bespoke.
The stunning imagery are examples of some of Emily's past work.
How It Works
- Initial consultation would cost £40 which is redeemable against your ring.
- Your consultation booked through Rose Carmen takes place with Emily at her studio or by telephone (if that is more convenient).
- Designs will then be drawn up and sent to you along with quotations.
- Once a final design has been agreed upon, a deposit of 25% is required in order to start work.
- Making the jewellery can take anywhere from 3-6 weeks depending upon the complexity of the piece and how busy the studio is.
- On completion, the final balance will be due and upon receipt of funds your piece can be delivered via Royal Mail special delivery, or collection can be arranged.